Lights Flickering

Hi, the LEDs on my machine have started flickering. It still cuts and I can use a light above the machine and the camera sees what is on the bed. I have checked all the cables and cannot see any issues. Need a little help please.

That can be an indication of a future black cable failure. When a staff member gets here they can check your logs and give you a better idea. Bonus is that if it is the cable, they can send you a replacement you can do yourself (no need to send the whole machine back in!)

Interestingly enough… they are back on. Who knows! Lol!!

I believe they can send you a new cable early - and that way (presuming the logs agree) when it does eventually fail you won’t have to wait for it, but yay for it working now!!

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the LEDs flickering. Good to hear they came back on.

Could you please take a close up photo of each connection to the black lid cable like these examples? I’ll take a close look and follow up with the next troubleshooting step.

6ce240e5-44c7-4ca6-8da6-043cbd86b287

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you, so I’m going to close this post.

If you are still having trouble, email us at support@glowforge.com or start a new thread. We’ll be happy to take a look!