Lilliputian picnic table

1/10 scale, designed on Inkscape. Joints are tight so no glue was used in the assembly :slight_smile:

Picnic Table Cut.zip (2.2 KB)

91 Likes

Nice design!

5 Likes

Lovely! It took me a min to figure out where the little t pins went.

I’m a little slow sometimes.

Great job!

8 Likes

That turned out great!

7 Likes

Nice piece. There is a huge miniature group here
:laughing:

8 Likes

Love it! I’ve seen squirrels dining at tables like this…

10 Likes

Very nice!

6 Likes

Very cool! Everytime I see tiny picnic tables, I cannot help but think of my friend Angela, who spent her entire lockdown and beyond, making increasingly intricate meals for a chipmunk:

33 Likes

Thanks everyone! Had a lot of fun with this project! :smiley:

Here’s where the pins go:

19 Likes

Love it! :grinning:

9 Likes

Lilliput gets all the good stuff. :frowning:

10 Likes

It is delightful! Great when you don’t need glue!

5 Likes

This is so cute, I could only see it as normal size in one of the pics!

7 Likes

Wow this is everything! The most wholesome lockdown hobby ever!

7 Likes

do you have this available for download on Esty? I want to make a few for the squirls around my area. haha

4 Likes

OMG, the sun is shining; now I want to go outside for a picnic! I’m going to go make a sammich…

This is such great work. The size didn’t sink in until the last photo with the ruler. Very clean design.

4 Likes

That’s pretty awesome! Anyone have a great tutorial on how to create items with joints?

4 Likes

Hi!

Thank you for your interest. I am happy to share the design. As such I have moved this thread to “Free laser Designs” and attached the SVG cut file.

I used medium draft board, and I believe it should work well for medium plywood also. If you do want to use the file for cutting plywood, I would suggest that you cut a few smaller pieces first and check the fitting of the joints, then make adjustments as necessary.

Enjoy!

8 Likes

That is absolutely adorable! I just love miniatures like this. I can’t wait to create one. Thank you!

6 Likes

Very neat, thanks for showing us. I just love this kind of project.

5 Likes