Literal meaning of words

Interesting, I had read it and thought that the wording inferred that preorder shipping would be complete by the end of June and that seemed great, but shipping does not mean arriving. Now I’m worried that it might arrive whilst we are on our summer holidays (in August). Not sure I could stand being in the middle of France, knowing that my shiny, new GF is sat in a customs shed somewhere

The amount they are charging for shipping it should come by air in a few days, not by boat, so you should get it well before August if it actually ships in June.

Hey, you will feel a lot better if you focus on the great big box full of wonderful that will arrive a day or two after those fees are paid!

1 Like

I guess my biggest question now would be are they going to ship them as they come completed or as larger groups. If they are shipping them out as soon as they are ready I would guess people would start getting unit way before the end of June.

Yes presumably the company must have an idea when they will start shipping if they expect to finish in June. It would be nice to know that date as well because I ordered mine very close to the start.

I’m actually hoping mine comes in July or August, lol. My house renovation is running very late and I would much prefer it goes straight to its ‘forever’ home where the door can be locked to keep out small boys. First world problems :wink:

Birthday in September - Just hoping…and looking forward to… and planning… and dreaming… and…

I’m looking forward to getting the unit and figuring out uses for it as I go. My last 3 woodworking projects would have been much easier with the GF, so I’m just happy I got in (somewhat) early with the pre-order. I’m also hoping to use my unit for creating acrylic inserts for an arcade cabinet header. Take your time; I’m willing to wait for a precision tool!