Literally spent all weekend making a box

Wow! So sweet!

1 Like

That’s incredible! Not surprising after the Monopoly set itself, I guess. This is clearly one of your superpowers.

4 Likes

Wow, Very cool all around. I know it’s most likely not part of the box project but I love the Bank.

1 Like

Stunning, really like how you extended the box length with interlocking pieces. They really add to the design!

1 Like

Like the board itself… Amazing work!
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again… It’s not about the tools; it’s about the person using the tool!

6 Likes

Thanks! The bankers tray design is posted here!

3 Likes

Outstanding! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Incredibly beautiful work on that!

1 Like

Lovely detailing throughout.

1 Like

Really gorgeous design! Outstanding—and worth all your hard work.

1 Like

Unreal!

1 Like

almost too nice to allow anyone to touch to play! good work.

1 Like

Okay… I’ll admit it… Last night I had a dream I was playing this set.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! At least someone is playing with it.

2 Likes

Yeah… I also had a dream I was doing karaoke with Phil Collins. I did In The Air Tonight. He did You’ll Be In My Heart. Mine was clearly the better choice. :wink:

4 Likes

Did you do the air drums at the big fill?

2 Likes

Of COURSE. Matter of fact, I was all into it the whole song. Gave Phil a show. Dimmed the lights and held my cellphone light under my face and sang it all serious. I was awesome, and Phil appreciated it. :wink:

5 Likes

daaaaaaaaang.

3 Likes

Can I ask how you got such clean lasering? I’m new to the glowforge. Did you apply a transfer tape first to protect the wood or did you use something else? This is probably the most detailed cutting I have seen without any of the dark discoloration.

1 Like

Wowzers!!! Amazing that is!!!

1 Like