Livestreaming my Pro arrival on Monday

According to other posts on the forum, the lid-open height is 29", so out with these shelves.

6 Likes

Yes, but remember that you only need that height if you raise the lid a full 90 degrees (which I rarely do). And you can always drop the front door down to get access to the interior.

4 Likes

Love your Altair 8800!

Wow, your definition of a messy workshop is way different than mine.

6 Likes

i have the same ikea desk that my GF will live on.

Something’s happening!

15 Likes

Wahoo! Yes that does look suspiciously like something.

1 Like

I have boxes! Like everyone else, I’m missing handles and UPS cares not one whit about this end up arrows, but otherwise it looks to be relatively un-run-over or stabbed with a forklift.

18 Likes

Squishy is very excited about the new pew!pew! machine.

Ironically, the electricians have just reached the point where my router gets powered down, so the live stream will have to wait until they’re all done. I’m going to resist peeking in the box until I can do it on video.

20 Likes

Hi Squishy!

2 Likes

You have WAAAAAAY more restraint than I do.

4 Likes

What a great workspace! Looking forward to the stream. Hope everything turned out ok for ignition and blastoff.

Wow I can’t believe you can even wait to open the box! That’s impressive dedication. I’m also excited/waiting for your live stream!

1 Like

I subscribed to your channel so I’m ready :grin:

The electricians have finished, so I’m about to stream opening the box and checking for damage. Then I’ll set up for the setup.

6 Likes

Ok, this will be the first thing: https://youtu.be/4Sld1TAlBa0

Starting in a couple minutes!

6 Likes

Just received mine also unfortunately I have to run and pick up my daughter. 45 min each way. So mine has to wait :pensive:

6 Likes

Watching the quick packing check… It’s beautiful :sunglasses:

In the video: “I hope no one from GF is watching”… :no_mouth:

Can’t wait for the rest of the videos!

4 Likes

It was a lot of trouble getting everything set up downstairs, but I’m just about ready to start the next stream. Stay tuned…