One year Glowversaries

365 days ago: Livestreaming my Pro arrival on Monday

I think I got one of the first non-Beta units, so I expect a lot of people are hitting the one year mark around now. I don’t have any cake, but maybe I’ll go eat a piece of toast in celebration.

21 Likes

Mine’s not till right before Thanksgiving. I might have some pumpkin pie. :smile:

4 Likes

My arrival was early July so my anni was almost 2 months ago. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Did you have a cupcake? :yum:

4 Likes

I’m counting down the days, so I can cut that exhaust grill out, eliminate the need for that maintenance, make the fan more accessible for cleaning and increase airflow by doing so.

4 Likes

Heh. Mine was mid-January of this year so I’ve got a ways to go. Happy Glowversary!

2 Likes

Just before Thanksgiving here. Have found that I have very little time to use it … But, in fairness I knew that when we decided to purchase it. We love what it can do!

3 Likes

Dec 2017 here… I had to watch the flurry of lucky early recipients glory in their arrivals (or cry over broken glass, swapped boxes…). But Hiakari has been producing “firelight” since then!

Congrats Glowversary people (or is it cakeday?).

3 Likes

Whaddayaknow! Tomorrow marks one year since my shipping notice – Argês arrived on Sep 5th. Guess I better burn like the dickens this weekend! :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve been putting this one through a thorough drop check. Up to 2500 of 3000 and humming away as I type this.

4 Likes

Mine is almost a year old as well. Shipping notice was Sept 7th. Hard to believe it’s been that long.

2 Likes

53 weeks today for me.

technically 372 days.

1 Like

I’ve been out of warranty all summer.
I admit I was having a mild panic earlier this week during, what turned out to be, some downtime on Glowforge’s side of things.
I still can’t get over how lucky I was to get one so early and how much I like it still.
Happy glowversary.

6 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I still REALLY enjoy my Glowforge and currently planning on how I will move it when the floor of the room it is in is replaced.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.