Long Overdue: Banana Ruler

22 Likes

Now that is a Banana Ruler! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am exceptionally glad to see it’s not just me with a wicked sense of humor :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the photo but could you maybe throw a banana in there for scale so we can see exactly how big this ruler ends up being?

9 Likes

Brilliant , must have , will use and WELCOME to Texas I’m a retired Nurse born and raised in Texas. I’m am sure we are lucky to have you.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! What part of Texas?

1 Like

Bananception?

2 Likes

Love it!!! Long overdue.

2 Likes

Man, I wish I had some of those little tiny bananas right now…

6 Likes

Next level: self-scaling projects:

6 Likes

Whaaaaaat? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s kind of a banana hammock…

8 Likes

That ruler is bananas!

3 Likes

We are about an hour south of Dallas

1 Like

We’ll be neighbors, then! I’m taking over a small practice in Athens, so we’ll eventually be settling there.

Very close!!! we are in Midlothian!! Let us know when you get settled maybe we can do lunch!! our treat.

1 Like

It may be a while! We moved here from WA to help my parents downsize and dispose of property because they’ve moved into a retirement community. I’m up to my ears in 60 years’ worth of belongings that need to be dispersed to family / sold, followed by the house and property. In the meantime I’ll be commuting the 3 hours each way to Athens (my brother is an MD there) to work one Friday every other week. Kinda not really looking forward to the drive, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sounds like a lot of work. I totally understand when we moved this last time we downsized from a 5 bedroom with a loft to a 3 bedroom, plus we had to deal with my husbands’s parents things since they also went into a retirement village. Good luck!!! What a change from WA to Athens Texas.

1 Like

Thank you! Now I have a hankering for banana bread.

1 Like