Lost Custom (named) Settings

(this is about the settings you can choose, NOT losing the settings for a piece of art. TRUST ME that one bit me hard)

Was cutting just fine last night. This morning, opened a job and went to select the cut and engrave profiles for my artwork.

I had one engrave setting (800/70) and two cut settings (300/97/3, etc).

They are no longer in the Custom menu. I logged out and in of app.glowforge.com, tried different browsers (Win: Brave and Chrome), and hard-refreshed the page. Nuttin.

I entered them manually and I’m cutting…but where did my saved settings go?
Capture

1 Like

Same here. And trying to save a new version of the settings has no effect. Doesn’t even register when the Save dialog box closes.

1 Like

Yea Mine are gone too…

Same here. Gone and can’t save new ones.

Same here. Custom settings are gone and not able to save.

They are back!

I’m so sorry for the trouble.

Thank you so much for the details. I’m looking into it now. As soon as I have more information I’ll update this thread.

@pip Mine came back too…

One thing I have noticed is that the settings seem to be saved only under the operation that you saved them. For instance, you can’t see settings saved under engrave when you have score set. I am still playing with these, but this may be what you are seeing.

I lost all of my presets a few days ago and they still have not returned. All of my settings are still present in the “Glowforge Material Manager” extension, just not in the GFUI.

Mine appear to be back.

1 Like

@bjmckenz I’m glad your issue has been resolved. I am going to close this thread. If you have any more issues please start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com