Love Never Fails

Hi, I like your design,
would you have an SVG file available?

Since this is a post in Free Laser Designs, the file is available. Right click the file and save as an SVG to your computer. The file is after the text and before the photo in the original post. FYI forum rules state that we cannot ask for files from other forum users, so if the post is not in Free Laser Designs, the file is not available via the forum, but might be from the users Etsy shop.

1 Like

Well, I feel like a dodo, I totally missed it, looking too hard I guess.
Iā€™m sorry for your loss, I lost my wife to cancer in 2006 and I was

really lost without her. I am ā€œSavedā€ and God is big in my life and
Brought a great wife to me in 2008. Now I feel like Job, we have 10 grand kids
together, and instead of two married kids I now have her 3 married kids.
God does the impossible, look up.
Thanks so much again,
Wayne

@maravena78
I am very sorry for your lost. You are very blessed that your relationship with your husband was wonderful. You lived fully in your marriage and may God provide you peace and understanding. Reliving your years together through the amazing memories. This piece is very beautiful and thanks for sharing.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

1 Like

Iā€™m new on here, and Iā€™m not seeing how you download the files that are being shared.
Can someone please help me? :confused:

You can try this post, 5 posts up for directions:

I just want to say that this is extremely beautiful and after owning my glowforge for about a month only using it about twice being extremely frustrated and not one hundred percent understanding how to use it oh, I decided to try to come to the forums and at least know that theyā€™re Solace that I could make designs that other people have been able to create. While Iā€™m still learning I at least want to feel like Iā€™m doing something. This is extremely beautiful and I see at least now some potential to keep going on my Learning Journey. I am super overwhelmed with this glowforge and still trying to figure out how to make it all go. I wish your soulmate was here and I wish you all the healing and comfort and peace. I convinced my husband to let me spend our entire savings on this device oh, I donā€™t know why but I did and he finally agreed so making this design will at least show him that I am doing something besides making ruler keychains. Your husband is looking out and I definitely Iā€™m grateful for the inspiration that he gave you. Have a blessed day thanks for sharing so much.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
Most of us were overwhelmed and frustrated when we got our Glowforge, and many of us still have episodes of exasperation. Reading the forum is so helpful, and we are here to assist you whenever you need a little encouragement and/or help. There are lots of very skilled people here, and there is a genuine desire to support one another.

4 Likes

Do you have the svg file to do this. Saving the picture does not work. This is awesome and i would like to make it

Right click the small illustration between the text and the photo - that is the file. When you right click the file, a window opens and you select ā€œsave asā€ svg.

I just made this and love it, however, I broke a few of the letters while trying to pull the masking off. Did you remove yours?

Gorgeous!! Love it!