Machine appears to be dead

I’ve got a Pro, and have used it quite a lot since I got it, with very few problems.
Work has taken my focus elsewhere these last couple of months, so my machine has sat unused since the end of Spring.

Today, I fired it up again, and when the lights came on, I left the room to go fetch my laptop, assuming it would continue its warmup process and get online. I noticed that the unit was still offline when I got to the computer, and when I returned, I saw that the unit was powered down completely. I clicked the switch off and back on and got nothing. I checked the outlet with another device and the outlet was fine. I moved to another nearby outlet which I also checked, and got nothing. I pulled out and re-set the little staple thingy by the power switch and got nothing. I looked inside and saw nothing out of place or any different than it had been any time I’ve ever used it. It just appears to be dead.

I’ve got a ticket in with the support team, but I thought I’d ask the community if they’d experienced and been able to solve a situation like this.

Thanks,
-T

Check the power interlock staple thing by the power switch to insure it is pushed in all the way.

2 Likes

@tony.sausageking I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.