Machine not cutting all the way through -still

Hello !

I submitted an email and chat and have yet to get help. Can someone advise? Machine was working for like 2 cuts after my first help and now it’s not again. It’s brand new it shouldn’t have this many issues off the bat?

I detailed my problems in my email and chat but happy to give again let me know

Thank you!!

Opening a thread here will add a new issue number and they will close it and go back to the one you opened in email. To find the issue they will need to look at your logs to figure out what went wrong and will get back to you by email when they have done that.

Totally understand that, thank you! I just haven’t heard back from anyone and I submitted a request on Sunday then chatted with someone to make sure it was received. Still nothing so I posted here as well since it was more successful before. Whatever gets someone to respond and help me. I just got this machine and it hasn’t worked consistently since the first cut so I am just frustrated.

1 Like

Posting here slows things down as it opens another ticket that they need to correlate all the tickets. They need to get and study the logs of what you have done. It would be silly to contact you before deciding what was wrong. That particular set of results could be one of many issues.

Hi Randi,

Since we already talked over chat. I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post now. If you have any other questions or need help with anything else feel free to send a message our way by either creating an email ticket or a new forum post!

Thanks,

1 Like