Machine won't scan and start button wont work

Machine worked fine all of yesterday morning. Went to do my last run of the day and the camera won’t scan after putting the wood in and lowering lid. I can manually refresh bed image, but the start button blinks but does nothing when I push it. Help!

I’m going to move this over to Community Support. Hopefully someone will have some troubleshooting ideas for you!

1 Like

Also – what color is the start button blinking? That could be important.

3 Likes

Ditto to what colour is the button - and also take a look on the underside of the button and see if any wires have come loose (take a picture if you’re not sure)

1 Like

You’ll get some ideas from users here but with the change in GF support, you’ll want to send them an email (support@glowforge.com) as they don’t monitor the forum anymore. If someone here points you in a direction that fixes things, no harm having the official ticket. But if it turns out to be hardware and you need mothership help, it’ll already be in process and save you some calendar time.

3 Likes

Thank you! I have emailed and called and have yet to hear back.

It is blinking blue, I looked under there amd all wires seem to be fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.