Magic Canvas Contest– Enter for a chance to win the $1000 prize!

“labrador retriever with goat” done with “super cute”

It wouldn’t let me reply separately again, so here is the printed version too.

3 Likes

This was fun, though a bit of a challenge at first. There was quite a learning curve for me. Single or a few words aren’t always enough when looking for something. The more specific you are with what you are looking for will help get closer to what you want…sometimes. Then there is clicking the try again button multiple times and switching art styles. If you don’t get what you were looking for try, try, try again.

Enchanted Castle - this one came up rather quickly and I didn’t have to try to hard for it.

Castle writing desk with parchment, quill, and ink well - This one still didn’t give me exactly what I was looking for. I started out much more simple wording and had to get more specific to get this. I also switched styles multiple times. After multiple refreshes I found this one that I liked and went with it.

4 Likes

Great prompt, looks wonderful, and thanks for posting your method for the canvas too!

4 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

Mini puzzle and box

3 Likes

This is “Venus in a Dark Place.” I liked it and printed it on Draft board.

3 Likes

“Piggy Bank in a Bank”

3 Likes
  1. eagle with flag
1 Like
  1. my design with said eagle with flag.
5 Likes

Designed with my prompts through Magic Canvas, printed with my Glowforge, painted by me!

10 Likes

Very nice painting. That’s something to be proud of.

1 Like

I think I searched for a steam locomotive on bridge in snowy Swiss mountains. Mad a little flip top box for it.

3 Likes

atificial intelligence

I typed in the prompt “Artificial Intelligence” and this is one of the results. I had to zhuzh it up a bit using Affinity Photo and switch it to a negative of the image since I was engraving on glass, and this is what I got!

5 Likes

It was the Heroic setting.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

My 1st project using magic canvas… Cowboy coasters

2 Likes

Magic Canvas Result for wolf reflection water

2 Likes

Cowboy coasters

Always an alarming number of legs and fingers on AI creations. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everyone has done such beautiful items! I have never posted here so I hope I am doing this correctly… I typed in “Wild Horses Running” Charcoal Style and created a pendant. Love how it turned out!

6 Likes