Magic Canvas Contest– Enter for a chance to win the $1000 prize!

4 Likes

Auto generated photo in magic canvas. 1/4 in maple plywood

6 Likes

Got a source for that foil? It looks great.

2 Likes

https://smokeyhilldesigns.com/collections/patternply%C2%AE-transparent-acrylic/products/patternply%C2%AE-acrylic-transparent-gold?variant=42250493067439

Happy rabbit holing.

3 Likes

What words did you use for this picture? I was trying to do something like this and was getting really weird pictures. I tried ocean and did not get anything under the water. I then tried under the water, animals under the water, ocean wildlife, and a few others with no good results.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That last could be a great background for something in the foreground :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Definitely! We received over a foot of snow yesterday, this is what we saw before the snow plows. It’s beautiful!

1 Like

If you asked magic canvas for a deer or similar you could drop it right in the foreground!

Brrrr. that is what keeps me in Florida.

3 Likes

Stephen King and cute =

2 Likes

Went looking for something to better ID a laptop that gets used in the Arctic. Converted to a negative image, and engraved on MacBookPro the results came out well.

MacBook engrave

3 Likes

I left the mask on my finished product for a little shading and a touch of razzle-dazzle

8 Likes

so much fun–thanks!

5 Likes

I made a box for my marbles, now I won’t ever lose any, right? LOL
image0-2

6 Likes

3 Likes

MagicCanvas on actual Canvas (Prompt: “Zentangle, field of cats, Adult coloring book”)

Original:

This is my usual method of Black Canvas and spray paint

In this case, a yellow top coat and a dusting of red:

and then pew pew pew

12 Likes

“kitten playing in flowers” done with “super cute”

3 Likes

“kitten playing in flowers” done with “super cute” and printed on PG Maple

3 Likes