Magic Canvas Contest– Enter for a chance to win the $1000 prize!

Welcome to the forum.
I look forward to seeing the finished project.

Thats how life works, folks have patience. Let be grateful that we even have this option. While you wait theres over 30 different websites that have FREE ai to use and most are more advanced than this one.

Breath folks.

3 Likes

I made this puzzle with typing “geometric ______” for the animals and I put it in coloring book mode.
Then I erased the backgrounds and put it together in one picture, and then added the puzzle cut lines.

oh and here’s what the orginal tiger looked like-
Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 9.38.11 PM
All the backgrounds on these animals looked similar to the tiger, I guess it depends on the mode you put it on.

14 Likes

Love it. Tufted titmice are my favorite. Make me smile every time I see them! :heart:

2 Likes

This is really beautiful!

Yes, same here!:heart_eyes:

Easter Bunny in armor

6 Likes

Lion saving the world, adult coloring book style:

8 Likes

Westie in a Top Hat (linocut)

(updated)

WestieTopHat

6 Likes

looks like your exported SVG had it’s bitmap removed by the forum software.

3 Likes

Tree of life - heroic style

7 Likes

I made a Valentine’s Day puzzle for my husband (he knows how much I love hippos, so this should make him happy)!
#nonsenseandco

6 Likes

How did you put it in coloring book mode? (Very cute!)

I asked for a word clock.
it does not know what a word clock is. Not shocked.

This is the most interesting one out of 10 or so
Interesting take on a clock face.
Interesting spacing between numbers (72 divisions in an hour)
where is nine?
what happened to 10?

10 Likes

Lol, “cats performing surgery” — No Art Style (Full Color) style"

Out of curiosity “hamilton musical” — No Art Style (Full Color) style" returns basically a degraded still from the show

And this one I would totally wear as a scarf “tapestry depicting the invention of the computer” — No Art Style (Full Color) style"

10 Likes

Adult Coloring Book is one of the style options as shown here:

7 Likes

Here is Sonic the Hedgehog eating cheese in Adult Coloring Book style

. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Very cool! How did you remove the background?

I have been playing with this a little bit since last night, mostly on my phone lying in bed staying up way too late because it is quite frankly addicting and you can get some super funky results. I had a question, about image quality. I have only engraved one raster image with not great results, I always to SVG files. So these images when I download seem to be low quality. Is there a way for me to select a high resolution image or does it not matter for engraving? Thank you!

1 Like

“a company that releases the wrong already-outdated features while ignoring the need to innovate on its hardware” — Brush style

Engraved in non-PG maple hardwood:

14 Likes