Magic Canvas Contest– Enter for a chance to win the $1000 prize!

6 Likes

Asking for rabbit stencil I got this among others:

I will be working on doing more but this is a nice coaster.

Then I asked for a tiger in stencil style in adult coloring book and among others got this:

So cut out it looks like this …

It is 8"x8" and if I manage to create a lamp from here I will post a photo of that too.

5 Likes

Thank you, I just thought those were examples, didn’t think to click on them!

And then I get something like this that looks like it just pulled a pic from a random google search with pic info even. Images are super low res and won’t convert well, some images are cut off. For myself, this function really does nothing for me. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I searched Magic Canvas with “Raccoons Playing Poker” and this brilliant masterpiece came up! I printed it on proofgrade draft board and made it a puzzle with a puzzle box/lid. The lid is printed with the image of the puzzle.

Uploading: A9F3CF3C-D260-41D2-ADC5-B84393F4E336.jpeg…

16 Likes

theres an eraser tool in the magic canvas, but i did it in photoshop

1 Like

i printed an owl, but it printed the background also, can i just print the owl? if so how?

1 Like

With an engrave it will engrave everything that is not totally white. If very slightly gray it will print that also.

1 Like

Haha, that’s great!!:laughing:

1 Like

That was the exact same thing I’ve been wondering and posted in a separate thread. I have tried so many ways to remove the background, using the prompt “transparent background” or “white background” don’t work, and when the background engraves, it makes it hard to see the image, and in my experience the background engraves very grainy. If anyone has a workaround for this (other than bringing it into a separate image editing program, which I’ve tried) please let us know!

1 Like

That’s one of the best ones yet! I love these guys. Although the face-up card is kind of odd. It surprises me that these programs can get so much right and then mess up the mundane - like why not use a standard card suit?

2 Likes

Looks like 7-8-9 :rofl:

Seven ate nine.

1 Like

I really like this new feature.

6 Likes

That tapestry one is chefkiss.

3 Likes

I have been playing. I need to try engraving to see how they come out They are not high res so not sure.
First is Mr Toad in Suit-hero style

Second is same request

Next is My Neighbor Totoro with Umbrella - I do not remember the style

Next same. Girl has no mouth!

Next I think I just said frog cute style but do not remember. Photo is bizarre!

6 Likes

I plan on trying to engrave at least one to check it out

Wow, you got some real winners!! I especially love the first one! I tried engraving a few things but I could barely see them. I’m going to have to play around with settings and also contrast, to see if I can get them to come out better.

1 Like

OMG I have a cheetah raccoon Im in love with. I call it “if Jesus was drunk” LOL

1 Like

I also searched this prompt. Idk why raccoons playing poker seemed like the thing to search but it was LOL

5 Likes

Right?! hahaha!

1 Like