Magic canvas

maybe i am missing something… often when i pull an image i am missing a good portion of what i am trying to pull. for example. looking for a turtle and in this image you can see it is not all there.
ideas?

1 Like

Missing or extra limbs is a problem as is cropping off heads. This is a work in progress, and I think we can expect that things will improve over time.

4 Likes

@dklgood’s right on. Previously and a bit longer:

4 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I haven’t been able to pull up any drawings that I like or can use.
Can anyone tell me what style was used to create this lotus image? This coaster is in the catalog and supposedly created in Magic Canvas. I love this drawing, but I can’t figure out what style was used.

1 Like

@rbtdanforth ?

1 Like

I don’t recall all of them, but the word "centered"seems to help. Keep in mind also that none of those images are straight from the results of the Magic Canvas. They are usually heavily worked in Gimp and sometimes Inkscape. Also for every useful image there are hundreds of less than useful images.

Specific to the OP when trying to find the balance in the story of the Tortoise and the Hare I found the perfect middle ground…

Centered was the key here too, though many were not.