Magic the Gathering (or any other cards) Deck Box - Free SVG

Warning: Once you make it and post it on social media, all your nerd friends would want one!

Designed using Gallery - Boxes.py

Enjoy!

Flex%20Deck%20Box%20130mm%20Tall

97 Likes

Nice !
looks like you have been playing with many box designs in the background,

3 Likes

Nice box. Thanks for the share.

3 Likes

Great box, thanks for the file.

3 Likes

It’s a lovely box! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Very cool! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haha yea! Boxes are so cool… especially the ones with hinges and flex sides!

4 Likes

Pretty! Thank you so very much!!

Sweet. How many cards is it sized for? Here’s the glueless one I made recently when I couldn’t find any others like this shared Deck Box for sleeved cards - glueless

2 things. Does the bar at the bottom have a purpose.
Anyone have issues with the box staying closed?

I have an issue with the box staying closed HAHA. Maybe someone here can modify it! :slight_smile:

Dampen the hinge and clamp it in place until it dries. That will help to persuade it to stay where you want it.

7 Likes

I just cut the box, it’s pretty awesome. Snapped together so tight I can’t see it needing glue unless your rough with it. I cannot figure out what that left over bar at the bottom of the design was for either.

1 Like

boxes.py generates that box as a scale element. it typically says “100 mm” inside.

4 Likes

I find I have many press-fit boxes start that way, and then I inevitably end up gluing them when the humidity shifts. Any time I plan it as a gift, I add the glue to prevent the “your gift fell apart” chat.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks.

1 Like

Nice box and and very helpful link!
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

thank you for the share!! I have a question though. Will this fit a regular deck of cards or two?

1 Like

Yes, it should fit most regular decks of cards. In fact, it could probably fit 3 or 4 decks together!

2 Likes

Oh awesome!! That is perfect then! Thanks for the design again!!

1 Like