Magic the Gathering (or any other cards) Deck Box - Free SVG

No problem, and have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! great file! ![211B4DC0-D53D-4E0B-92B0-335EA9B91D36|375x500,50%](upload://emEQd743rqvfviasFCnsxi

ud4X4.jpeg) https://community.glowforge.com/uploads/short-url/xPY4nOgTglgpIE8eiBSM8TuxYOG.jpeg

6 Likes

Made one for my son and now all of his friends want one! Notice I used the draft board from my camera calibration. LOL

13 Likes

LOL at the using the calibration material! I ended up using both sides so that’s definitely gonna be mock-up material for me :stuck_out_tongue:
LOVE the engraving of the card on the outside!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the photo!

1 Like

That’s awesome!!! I love MTG!

1 Like

So Friggin Cool!
Thank you so much!

image0 (002)|375x500

2 Likes

Ab fab - welcome to the community, you’re clearly gonna have a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Thanks! First thing I wanted to do with it!

2 Likes

Such an amazing design!!! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Glad you like it!

2 Likes

Still really new and probably missing this - what material was this made with? It’s gorgeous! Does it fit sleeved or unsleeved? Thanks for sharing your amazing design :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe I used the Proofgrade Maple Plywood, but any material that’s ~1/8" thick (3.1-3.2mm) should work well. Have fun!

2 Likes

ok I am new. I can see the image but I can’t see the file?

The image IS the file. :slight_smile: Right click and save as SVG.

3 Likes

Thats crazy! Even I can do that!

Thanks!

5 Likes

Then you’ll be just fine around here! :wink:

1 Like

I think I have some of the old cards in unopened packs from the 90’s in one of my closets. Nice box!

Find some Black Lotuses, and buy yourself a new house :slight_smile:

1 Like

This box looks great! My oldest daughter is just getting into MTG this year, she started playing in a club at school. I have lots of old cards from the 90’s still lying around. I should make a few boxes for them.

My Lotus is in a case, though. :grin:

1 Like