Magic the Gathering (or any other cards) Deck Box - Free SVG

Do you really have a lotus? That’s interesting. I have not gone to the closet out of fear to check for my early unopened packs. CRAZY!!

1 Like

I actually do, yes. I got it in one of the first packs I ever opened back in 92 or 93. For years it was in a shoebox with the rest of my cards, until a friend I played with back then contacted me several years later and told me I should probably get e Lotus out and put it away.

1 Like

I paid for my entire move away from my college town to my first home by selling a Mox Sapphire back in 95. Totally worth it!

1 Like

Just looking I see them for sale for the price of a cup of coffee though probably not of the original printing, but how could you tell unless they were a “white back” signed by the artist?

1 Like

Which type of wood did you use

I believe it was some sort of proofgrade plywood, 1/8"

1 Like

Thanks

Yeah, all mine were original run - but not signed. Like this: https://shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/unlimited-edition/mox-sapphire

I got a similar amount for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay have a bit of a time getting this to be edited. How do I get it to be made into a printable file and the correct size? When I save it, it is only about 4.5 by 3.33 inches . what would be the full size of the overall piece. I hope this makes since.

As discussed above, there is a scaling bar (10x100mm) in the file.

It opens in the GF UI (and Inkscape) at the precise dimensions.

1 Like

ok thank you

The bar at the bottom is a scale bar, I believe.

2 Likes

Yeah Festi puts that in all SVG’s unless you put a reference of 0.
Easily tossed or modified to take it out.

1 Like

I modified this to support 1/4 materials, ( personally using Birch from lowes)