Make Something: First Tests

Awesome video! I’m going to have to check out more of them.

1 Like

I was wondering when I saw a certain laser-shaped object still in the background at 1:54… :wink: That is awesome though David, thanks for demoing this for us – been watching your channel for a couple years now, and they chose well for a pre-release candidate!

5 Likes

Thank you! Anxious to see what you do with the 'forge :sunglasses:
I like the way you include the fail, exemplifies real life on earth. Essential lessons :+1:

3 Likes

This is great!! Thank you!

1 Like

Well…um…apparently I’m the only one on here who can’t watch it? Says private. Help, please. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Same for me now. Guess it was taken down.

3 Likes

Dito, everyone was loving it but I came a little late to the party I guess.

3 Likes

HEY! I wanna see it. PUT IT BACK!

please.

3 Likes

The first few seconds that I watched last night were looking good, but I decided to wait until I was on a big screen, and now it is gone. Kinda hoping that @picciuto is just doing a re-edit and will re-post.

3 Likes

@picciuto You are awesome. Keep it up.

Any chance on clueing the rest of us in on your exhaust system? Looked elegant.

3 Likes

Hey folks… The smelly tree people made me take the video down saying I was infringing on their trademark. I’m going to re-edit the video and upload it later this week. Uggg!

Also, as far as my exhaust system, it’s just a dryer hose running into a box made from foam core that velcros to the window.

32 Likes

Those dang smelly tree people… Haha! Looking forward to the re-edit! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They didn’t like real competition?!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Glad I saw it before the takedown notice. Nice job! And dang, I hate drill blowouts!

4 Likes

Amazing that they would have someone who would be watching YouTube uploads and catch that. Who wants that job?

3 Likes

:disappointed:

It was a great video, and a great easy showcase of the GF.

I opened it in a tab earlier this morning and left it paused. It’s still there in my buffer and still runs :slight_smile:

Take that, smelly tree people!

10 Likes

I downloaded it. :grin:

7 Likes

Please do not upload it anywhere. This is my career. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Oh no worries. I am going to watch it in defiance of the edict however. :wink:

11 Likes