Maker Faire Bay Area 2017: San Mateo

I haven’t seen any mention yet of whether Glowforge will be there. Any forum members going?

I’m considering it…have heard it’s awesome! And if I got to see a real live Glowforge…worth the price of admission alone, right? :grinning:

8 Likes

Theres a very very high chance that I will have a booth there will all types of goodies and a glowforge to play on.

24 Likes

Wowee kazowee!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Oh, that would be fantastic!!!

3 Likes

I’m working on it too. Should be a very Glowforge Faire.

13 Likes

Sweet! The Makforge too!!! :grinning:

6 Likes

We’ll be there with bells on! And I’m crazy excited that some of the glowfolk from the forum got selected by Maker Faire to have their booths. BYOG. :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Didn’t know about it, but this in my back yard, so to speak. I’ll definitely put this in my calendar and show up. Maybe we should organize a dinner or something. :glowforge: :squee::squee::hearts: - Rich

9 Likes

I won’t have a booth, but I will definitely drop by yours! I can’t wait to see all the maker goodness you bring. Awesome!

5 Likes

Hmmm…only a 10.5 hour drive from Portland.

4 Likes

BTW, they just opened their early-bird pricing today, valid until March 15th:

5 Likes

Yay! I was so hoping Glowforge would be there…and so many forum members too! Very excited…booking now! :blush:

4 Likes

Booked my flights and room and am working on the details of an exhibit. So looking forward to this amazing opportunity to meet the most creative and talented people on the planet: and that’s just the forum members!

7 Likes

I have an operation in Larkspur and one in San Ramon. I could make it a work trip :slight_smile:

…hhhhmmmmm… tempted now.

4 Likes

Just bought my tickets for the Maker Faire. I will identify myself with my forum avatar and name. I hope to see many of you there. :man::woman::man::woman::man::woman: - Rich

5 Likes

I don’t know why, but I assume people will be interested in seeing a specific part of the GF :yum:

7 Likes

Hahaha! ^ :thumbsup:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Here are the Glowforge highlighted exhibitors: @takitus, @karaelena, @Kallisti, @dan, @Shell, @macphee and @marmak3261.

So looking forward to meeting all these awesome makers!

http://makerfaire.com/bay-area-2017/meet-the-makers/search/?s_term=Glowforge&faire=BA17

14 Likes

Wow, I had no idea that so many of you would be there!

Now I’m halfway pondering a trip to the bay :wink:

6 Likes