Maker Faire NYC (Oct 1st & 2nd)

So who’s going? We should arrange a meetup after the day one event.

@dan May then I can give you the beer I owe you?

3 Likes

I am working really hard to try to convince my husband (we’re in Texas so not at all close).

1 Like

Sure going. I went last year. That’s where I met GF.

2 Likes

Same for me, @FeliaJ!! As of right now I totally plan on being there again :smiley:

2 Likes

This would be a great time of year to hit NYC. I have a brother that lives in manhattan and the weather is always perfect for a visit early october. Im down

2 Likes

As we get closer to the date, I’ll setup the time and place.

1 Like

I work in Midtown…damn skippy I will try to attend!

1 Like

I attended last year’s Bay MakerFaire, and I did really like NYC when I was there the year before. But October!… brrrr! Even Canadians know that’s a dodgy plan. :smiley:

1 Like

We’re planning bay area attendees now, but not NYC yet.

1 Like

Just to revive this thread. Anyone else going to the NYC markerfaire?

1 Like

Probably, but two weeks is about as far ahead as I plan anything with an option. Prefer deciding in the moment.

3 Likes

yup I plan on going

1 Like

I hope to!

1 Like

Planning on it!! Though it’s still pretty far out so I can’t say it’s set in stone yet.

1 Like

I am going. And quite interested in meeting people.

3 Likes

I am going to NYC maker faire. Flying in from the UK. I’ll make sure I have my name badge on so please say hi if you see me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Will be great to see you again! It was the same time last year that we met, as I recall.

2 Likes

I’m afraid we’ve never met Dan. You have met my business partner Dominic twice now I believe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s right! And I mistook him for you both times. :slight_smile: Looking forward to getting it right for once!

2 Likes

Third time is a charm! I knew that expression existed for a reason.

1 Like