Mandala Business Card Holder

This is just stunning! Almost makes me want to go back to work! I’m with @Xabbess … might be great for the cards that I collect to keep handy.

Also, agree with @ChristyM … would be beautiful as a napkin holder!

Thank you so much for the file … truly a beautiful piece!

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Totally accidentally cut the score line - but glue fixed that! My roommate was the one who made it (with my “help”) so I’m gonna poke her to post a picture :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

I would love to make this! how do i download the design?

Right click on the design image. One of the options is to save the file.

1 Like

This design it awesome. I did not need to use glue to hold it all together. I think that is what I liked most about the design. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Is there any way to make the file downloadable?

Right click the file and save.

2 Likes

This is gorgeous! Can you post a link to the cut file? Right clicking on the image only allows me to save the image. Thank you!

1 Like

That’s what you want. It should save as an SVG. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, THAT was easy… thank you! #GFNewbie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Be sure and post a photo when you’ve made it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love this! Thanks for the design!

2 Likes

I tried this with a medium draftboard 2x and neither time did it cut all the way through… what am I doing wrong.

Welcome to the forum. It is hard to tell what went wrong, but there are a couple of things to try. First, make sure your material is absolutely flat. Any warp in the material will affect the cut. Next, make sure the medium draftboard is selected as the material and that Proofgrade settings are being used. Make sure also that your lense and mirrors are clean. Finally, I suggest using the set focus tool since even Proofgrade material can vary in thickness and is affected by humidity.

You can run a second cut if the first doesn’t go through if you haven’t moved the material at all after the first cut. Some people try lifting the cut piece out with double sided tape or a sharp tool to make sure it is cut through before moving the material.

Awesome! Maybe I will modify it to put all of the work business cards in!

Hey! So im new to at this and i might feel really stupid but did you post the templet on here? Ive been trying to make a business card holder but I haven’t hand any luck.
Oh and this is my first post on here!:laughing:

Right click on the file (original post in this thread) and save as SVG.

:smiley: Thank you so much! Your a life saver!!!

This is absolutely AWESOME!

I just made this as my first cut on the medium draft board and it is so beautiful and so detailed. My only challenge was putting it together. The grooves were so exact and tight, it wouldn’t quite go together all the way. Did I do something wrong? Or what’s the trick in getting the grooves to all fit?

1 Like