Mandala Business Card Holder

I used the mandala design that @lightner posted a while back to create a business card holder, and since it came from a free design it seems only right to share it, too. :slight_smile:

Here’s the file:
Mandala%20Card%20Holder

The yellow line is scored, and everything else is cut. The rectangular frame is glued on top of the base piece using the scored line for positioning, and then the vertical portions nest down into it.

Here’s how it looks (this one is PG medium cherry ply- it’s actually all the same color; there’s just reflected light making it look two-toned):

312 Likes

I like that! :sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

So pretty! Now I’m trying to think if anyone I know needs a business card holder…

4 Likes

You could get yourself some business cards. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ooooo, gorgeous! If only a retiree needed a business card holder…

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing. The card holder is beautiful.

3 Likes

Gorgeous! Someone is going to love this as their present. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I have business cards. I just never have the need to display them!

2 Likes

Cool! Excellent “plagiarism”! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That is gorgeous! Well done!

3 Likes

Thinking maybe I could turn it into a napkin holder!

11 Likes

Personally, I don’t need any cards either, but I do have quite a collection I keep of others cards…mechanic, etc. My ‘main’ people are in my contact list, but other ones could look much prettier in this holder.

4 Likes

That really turned out well. It has a simple elegance. Sometimes the mandala items can get overladen with layers. Love it.

Of course, given history, I’d have expected at least a few layers of other materials, because you do it so well. :smiley:

3 Likes

Very nice work. Thank you for the file.

3 Likes

Ooh, it would make a great napkin holder!

6 Likes

Great project, Thank You for the share.

3 Likes

Thank you for the file. My wife likes it. I used proofgrade draft board. Fits together tight no glue needed. I just got my GF this was my 3rd project so far. LOVE my GF :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Very nice execution for a 3rd project. I bet your wife will have lots more requests.

4 Likes

Yes! I don’t have a nickle over $10,000 worth of tools, that all enhance my abilities - but none that inspire creativity like this one.

6 Likes

Everything you do is amazing!

3 Likes