Mandala Business Card Holder

This is beautiful and for those that say they don’t have or need business cards, either create your own or buy inspirational cards - if not for yourself, they make great gifts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

im a total newbie, and this was super fun to make! thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this! I’m making 3 for my booth! :grinning:

2 Likes

so I right clicked and saved as svg I do not see a yellow line …is that not correct way to save

I did the same thing (using Windows 10 Firefox) and saw the yellow line in Inkscape.

Here it is with an exaggerated “stroke” width.

3 Likes

Colors don’t show in the GF UI, but it’s pretty obvious which lines should be scored vs. cut…

2 Likes

This is beautiful! I haven’t printed on my GF yet - I’m still trying to learn as much as I can before I jump in but I would like to make this! What is the one inch square for? I right clicked on the image and saved it as the proper file extension but I’m kinda lost as to what to do next. Yep… I’m reeeeeal new. lol… :woman_facepalming: Thank you!

1 Like

Sometimes, depending on wether or not you bring it into other programs or into the GFUI(Glowforge User Interface), the sizing can get messed up. With the rulers in the GFUI to compare the 1 inch square to you can be sure you have the right sizing. Or know when you don’t and fix it.

Like the old school “legends” on maps that tell you the scale of size for the map.

2 Likes

Thank you!

mine cut everything, no idea what the little square that cut out is for?

It’s to check the scale.

is beautiful

Hi my wife loves this mandala design for her desk. how can we download the design.

1 Like

Thanks

Where can I get this file? When I download…all I get is a picture.

Never mind… finally it worked. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you so much. Your stuff is amazing! I had printed that mandala-just because:-) Now i can do it for a very functional reason.
Thank you again for sharing!!

1 Like

I just get a picture of the finished product. Could you help me please? I am very new.
Thank you,
Patty

I just responded to your PM with instructions. :slight_smile: