https://www.myshedplans.com/go/mobile

4 Likes

Please don’t post that garbage here!

2 Likes

Here’s a free one from Scroll Saw Workshop you could adapt:

1 Like

:rofl:

3 Likes

I’m confused. Was this a joke? Please elaborate.

3 Likes

In the interest of teaching someone to fish: what kind of design are you looking for? Plans for me seems to indicate more than just a 2D drawing of a manger scene. What size do you think would be appropriate?

Lean to or two gabled roof?

2 Likes

:question:

Gabled roof 3d

Mine is link to plans to build your own shed. I’ll accept the garbage comment in good humour, the same spirit as my tongue in cheek response. As someone reminded me, the manger is a feeding trough, so my little joke fell short anyway. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

What kind of design software have you used?

I’m about 10 seconds from buying whatever he’s selling - and I travel around in an RV! Out of 12,000 plans, I should be able to find one that works - right?

3 Likes

I think @evansd2 had the same question I have. Your “garbage” comment felt a bit harsh for a “friendly” community. I, too, was trying to figure out if it was supposed to be funny, because otherwise it felt pretty inappropriate.

2 Likes

Honestly, despite @jbmanning5 buying 5 of the shed plans, the link is probably a bit shady…

2 Likes

Don’t argue with me while I’m sticking up for you! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is this the kind of thing you’re looking for? I’ve been playing around with Fusion 360 (free for hobby use) and it’s great for prototyping all sorts of things.

That’s about 3" tall and build out of 1/8" material. It’s not quite finished, but you get the idea.

3 Likes

No I’m building a complete manger for my wife…

Nothing yet I was just wondering someone had already built one on here the community page ?

In general, it is against forum rules to ask for files. You seem, however, to be asking, in general, has anyone made a project similar to what you are interested in. Your best bet is to search the Made on a Glowforge and the Free Laser Designs categories.

1 Like

This is what is previously available on the forums.
https://community.glowforge.com/search?q=Nativity%20category%3A11

There might not be what you’re looking for, but check out the awesome ornament that @geek2nurse shared. Merry Christmas! Nativity Ornament

2 Likes