Mask Charms Project

These are simple projects I was working on for something I’m writing. I wanted to share because I thought they were cute.

I used Inkscape to create my shapes and outlines. I also used some of the premium graphics from GF, and the coffee and zentangle stuff are graphics from the company I was writing for (I pretty much only used the words/fonts from the original coffee image-I used premium icons for the rest and added the color in Inkscape). You might not be able to tell, because I clipped it to my mask, but the slots for the elastic are actually the steam icon that I played around with. The Lunar New Year images are stock photos I got online.

And my cat wants you to know that he did most of the work. :roll_eyes:

!

Just realized I have nothing to show scale. The seahorse and jelly are both 1-inch tall, or 2.54 cm high.

43 Likes

Today was definitely a multiple cups of coffee kind of day! :smile:
(Matter of fact…now would be good.)

3 Likes

Yes, I won’t be sleeping all night. I have more writing and editing to do. I think I’ve hit that crashing feeling and I might need to lay down for a nap.

5 Likes

Those are really cute!

2 Likes

They are really cute!

1 Like

I love these!
How did you do the color on the seahorse and jelly?
It’s beautiful!
And the others, are those sublimated?

3 Likes

I love the steam rising from the coffee cup.

1 Like

They are all sublimated. The seahorse and jelly are clear acrylic. It’s a zentangle pattern I got as one of those craft free gifts (not free anymore though) and it’s a black SVG that I put an outline around. Here is a slightly larger, earring test version.

9 Likes

Thanks, it’s a GF premium graphic I recycled from my camp cup earrings. Using GF Premium Features for Quick Jewelry

1 Like

I just got into working with leather and now you’re tempting me further into getting into sublimation :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

I was going to say the same thing to you, but about leather.

3 Likes

Ibelieve the standard unit of measure is a banana.

4 Likes

Oh I love this. Thank you so much for sharing! I just made a printer into a sublimation printer and I’ve only used it once so far. I can’t wait to combine sublimation with GF (so far I only made a stand for a metal panel that I sublimated on). This is beautiful! I have SO MANY ideas. lol

Are you in any of the FB groups like the Glowforge and Sublimation group? (I feel like they are two separate universes and I have no idea who is who from this forum to FB LOL, I’m so bad with things like that LOL)

2 Likes

I never heard of that group. I try to stay away from Facebook as much as possible. I feel like it sucks out my soul because I lose hours of my day and have no recollection of doing anything besides scrolling. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Almost tempted to check it out … Almost… Try to spend my day staring at pinterest now instead.

4 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

They are a terrific idea well carried out.
Well it is 2:00 am here and all I have is Tea.
Had Indonesia soup for sup, but added vegetables, tomato powder, and cheddar powder, and as it was too thin a spot of corn starch. It was the best one yet.

2 Likes

Cousin,

This is precious!! Now you have to make a mask for the red dress.

2 Likes

LOve that seahorse and Jelly. The coffee cups are terrific, too. Nice work!

1 Like

Interesting! How? Is this a kit? Any details you can share?

2 Likes

Mask bling!
Excellent idea for embellishment of an accessory not only new to us - but required now. :sunglasses: