Masking on draftboard not right size

So I went to do an engrave this morning, and noted that the batch of draftboard has undersized masking on it… It’s short on the top and bottom of the sheet. I left the QR code in the photo so you can see the batch it came from. All the sheets in the batch are this way. It doesn’t affect me in any way, since I rarely cut to the edge, but just something you guys should know:

1 Like

Sounds like complaining that they did not paint a hidden, never to be seen component.
But, bought products need a continuous consistency.

Like you mentioned, no one will ever be cutting that close to an edge (yeah –> can already hear the Challenge Accepted replies), but that is not the issue here.

The optics of THIS chunk of Proofgrade looking and acting exactly the same as the 10,000 before it is what is on the table here. Who really wants a chip bag with only half the logo printed on it? That does not make the chips taste any different, but it still lifts an eyebrow.

Worth reporting.

Typically there’s a ton of overhang on my Draftboard. My last batch was ordered a little over a month ago, but it’s interesting that there would ever be sheets with a short masking applied :thinking:

Thank you for letting us know about this. I’ve passed your photos and comments along to the team. We’re always working to improve and we really appreciate your feedback.