Material not recognized and print off centered

Glowforge not lining up 4.pdf (3.1 MB)

I have tried holding material down with pins to make sure it wasn’t an issue with warped material and made sure nothing (scraps) are under the material that could be holding it up off the grid. It seems like the more I print the worse it gets. Also if you notice on the bottom of the shot, the already cutout portion, even when the print is perfectly level in the program, when it prints it always prints slanted. If that makes sense.

Any advice after the measure of good fortune print i posted to you? I know people have mentioned that thier printers can be off by 1/8 to 1/4 inch at times but with all these issues; print being off and not seeing the same amount of screen at a time and the laser moving in a slanted angle, is making me question how I could ever use the pass through slots. I would never be able to line up a design properly after moving the material. :frowning:

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.