Me and My Glowforge

I’ve been seeing some amazing photos of customers like you with your Glowforge lately, and I love them!

I was thinking about using pictures like this on a web page or ad, and wanted to invite you to share your Glowforge selfie here. Please post here with your favorite “Glowforge and friends” photo!

I’ll get things started with a throwback selfie from our launch in 2015…! (This was taken in a hotel in NYC before we unveiled publicly at Maker Faire for the first time! Ah, memories…)

37 Likes

My son with our family forge (“GlowYourBoat”):

He’s working on coasters for a school sale, based on an idea from the forum! They have to use reused or recycled material, so these are old bathroom tiles being reused.

28 Likes

This is my very first day and very first cut. Years ago and hundreds of prints later, I love it more. I had to search through several hundred photos to find it, but it was easy because every tenth photo leading up to it was something I had laser cut so I knew where I was. The second photo is my Mom and Brother, who came over to see this marvel make the first print.

IMG_9377

13 Likes

Here is a throwback shot. The first one to press The Button on our new Glowforge! I’ll see if I can get a new picture tonight!

15 Likes

And here we are almost 2 years later. She heard when I turned on the Glowforge and came running into the room.

“Lasew! Lasew! Can I see Lasew?”

(Stormageddon is much more cluttered now.)

18 Likes

Did I do it right?

23 Likes

We just received our Glowforge and my daughter was estactic. She put on her goggles to protect her eyes (her idea haha) and pushed the big button! Made her day! …and mine!

16 Likes

This was my very first go, using settings from the forum to engrave white-core cardstock.

11 Likes

Man I gotta got some white core.

3 Likes

I’m bumping this thread because it’s my CEO prerogative. :slight_smile: I love these Glowforge selfies - does anyone else have one?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.