I’m sorry that you’ve run into trouble with scale when importing your designs into the Glowforge App. Other Glowforge owners have found the following settings for exporting SVGs from Corel to work well:
- Click file>export
- Locate the folder in which you want to save the file
- Chose SVG - Scalable vector graphics from the “Save as type” list box
- Type in a file name
- Click export
- From the “Compatibility” list box, choose SVG 1.0
- From the “Encoding Method” list box, choose Unicode - UTF-8
- In the “Export Text” area, select the method to export text as curves.
- In the “Styling Options” list box, choose “Internal Style Sheet”
- Click okay
From the image you shared, it looks like your settings match the above with the exception that you have SVG 1.1 selected. Will you please try re-saving your design with SVG 1.0 selected in the “compatibility” field? The suggestion from @mpipes regarding setting your document size to 20" x 12" would be a good thing to try as well. Please let us know how it goes!
Were you able to remove your lens by trying the suggestion from @dklgood? I’d like to take care of getting a new lens tool out to you. After we work through troubleshooting the scaling issue you’ve run into, I’ll move the conversation to email so we can sort out the details to get you the new tool.