Metal Marking Suddenly Too Dark

You may have already done this, and it may not be a valid question, but have you double checked that the height in your saved settings is correct? I’ve found I have accidentally saved a .25 height instead of a .125 and that messed everything up, even though I manually put in .125 to the materials bar at the very top.

1 Like

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. I’m so sorry to hear that you’re continuing to run into trouble. We’ve made a small change on our side. When you have a moment, could you please reboot your Glowforge, and replicate the same print to see if the same behavior occurs?

Once the print completes, we’ll review the logs from the print, and ensure it is performing correctly. Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Thank you! Yepper, I’ve checked (and triple checked everything!).

1 Like

Thank you SO much, Marc!!

Yes, whatever you did appears to have fixed the issue. I appreciate your help so much!

Have a great week,
Sarah

ETA: Engraved all morning with no issues!! And, my new Pro showed up today! Yay!
Thanks again :grinning:

4 Likes

Hi @sarah2472, I’m glad that resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!