Mid cut - machine stops and doesn't finish - repower machine and won't turn on

This is the 3rd time in 2 months I am working on a project and mid-cut the machine just stops and will not finish the job. When I power down to recycle power the hood lights do not come on and machine will not home, nothing happens. I unplug and leave unplugged over night and in the morning it turns back on. First time this happenedI was able to get back to work and it was good for a few weeks. This time last night not the same result. It came back on this morning and I started a complete redo of my project, 80% complete it froze again and machine will not come back on.

This is beyond frustrating as is getting support for this machine. The more I get involved with this machine the more I realize I need to invest my money in a different laser.

Has anyone else in this forum had the same issue and found resolution. I was thinking a thermal overload had to reset itself and would be good by the morning. I am stuck right now with several projects I can’t complete!

Any help appreciated!

Sounds like the power supply has failed and it will need to be sent in for repairs. It’s been posted a handful of times.

Frustrating, especially the response of support on an issue like this.

They are responding in about one business day at the moment, which is much better than the 3 days it used to take just a few months ago.

Posting here opened another support ticket that goes in the queue.

Oh no! Thank you for letting us know that the trouble has reappeared. I just replied to your email with the next steps to get this fixed. We’ll continue to work on this with you there, so this post will be closed. I’m so sorry about the bad news.