Middle of Week Three since Golden Email

I have seen that too, got alerts from UPS this morning, I have those tripping every step along the line. Nothing from Glowforge though, it is only just before 6am on West Coast though. Already have those packages being held at UPS on delivery day.

I have UPS alerts set up for every step too.

I’m on the east coast, so if my pro ships today it will pretty much be 6 weeks since the GT email before it arrives.

1 Like

MyUPS finally noticed me of my GF shipment. It will be here next Thursday, 1 day shy of 6 weeks.

4 Likes

ah, that’s surprising, but I guess at least its coming. Congratulations!!!

Thanks! I guess they moved that desk and found my work order.

2 Likes

Congrats guys! I hope that they find my order. I sent a note to Support@Glowforge.com checking on it. I’m in week 5 now, so 1.5 weeks before the end of the 4-6 weeks and past the average that seemed to be happening. The later it gets, the more I worry about holiday shipments rush and damaged deliveries. UGH.

Oh well. It’s not lost on me that there are a lot of people who still haven’t received their Golden Email, but once you get that and your :proofgrade: materials it’s just torture waiting.

2 Likes

Good Luck, I have already input that the packages be held at the local UPS facility just for some of those same reasons. The two the arrived in the UPS truck with Glass shattered worried me about the last mile and 79lb package being handled by one guy. I live on 2 acres out here in Texas, SE of San Antonio and there have already been reports of Truck/Vans cruising the neighborhood slowly. They tend to follow delivery trucks and snatch the packages, it’s a wonderful time of year. UPS will leave packages outside my gate, 50 yards from the house even if the gate is open. So, I’ll drive to pick up the Glowforge.

3 Likes

This was frustrating. Got UPS Notice at 6am this morning that package was available for pick up, clicked on the notice and see that both packages were there. Pulled up my Choice and confirmed that both arrived yesterday. A buddy and drove over, 30 min drive and they informed me that only was “processed” and the other, the 79lb one was not releasable yet and probably would not be until tomorrow…AAAAAHHh, oh well will visit again tomorrow, maybe I’ll work on the Estrucheon thingie.

3 Likes

Patience Grasshopper! (You’ll be black belt Kung Fu by the time this is done!) :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, no worries, One Day compared to over two years is nothing. My own fault anyway, I should have waited for another UPS MyChoice alert but the excitement got the better of me.

1 Like

Yeah, so did mine…fortunately no one got hurt. :smile:

2 Likes

Good caution. I’m watching my packages move along and will avoid jumping too soon. I changed my :glowforge: location, so I need to rethink venting and power anyway. So I have some things to do.

1 Like

Very happy I had my Glowforge held at the UPS facility, very little damage, lost one handle and had a scratch on the front but looked in VERY good condition, plus I avoided having it delivered on a very wet and very cold day. Don’t see any damage now that it’s on the table, but have yet to open it up and install the innards. Wooooohoooo!!! Let the Lasering begin!

13 Likes

Looks like it made it in great shape, so congrats! :grinning:

1 Like

Glad that yours arrived safely!