Mini signs

I love making mini signs. Fun, challenging and each one poses it’s own challenges. A good set of photos and I’m off to the the races! Chris from Route 9 Signs on Instagram offers amazing inspiration. He’s on another planet, different galaxy really.

90 Likes

These are fantastic! What a GREAT idea!

7 Likes

Those are fun and nicely done!

6 Likes

Wow, there is some serious nostalgia going on. I still remember Burma Shave ads stretching down the highway.

7 Likes

Definitely cool signs, curious if you’re using sublimation or just paper and glue for the signs?

3 Likes

My Favorite one is the first one of the Dam Site Inn. Great job on all of them they all look wonderful.

4 Likes

Those look great! What fun!

4 Likes

Delightful post! So glad you shared your photos. They’re really fantastic!

4 Likes

Mostly styrene plastic and wood, with a little bit of Cricket cut vinyl for lettering.

4 Likes

Thanks, one of my new year’s resolutions was to share more. I get so much inspiration from others but never seem to find the time to share. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All fantastic! Favorite is sleeping bear dunes.

3 Likes

Those are so good!

2 Likes

Wow these are brilliant! I love the Mai-Kai one, I’m inspired!

3 Likes

These signs are the most unique and inspiring things I’ve seen in the forum for a long time! Truly wonderful.

4 Likes

oh, the cuteness!!

1 Like

Those are just fabulous!

wow awesome!!!

Some of those pics are like an optical illusion! I thought some of those signs were bigger because of the background, then I realized they were sitting on a table in front, not on the floor by the couch.

Amazing job!

1 Like

Yup, most are under a foot tall, except Mai-Kai, that one turned out taller than I originally thought it would be. I tried to match the height to scale of the real sign.

1 Like

This one really had me looking close. I thought it was on a hardwood floor at first!

I thought it was almost as tall as the couch! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes