Miniature Gaming Terrain

with the work we have seen out of you using borrowed time at the library I’m sure my mind would be blown when you have a gf full time

3 Likes

Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

That’s amazing work. Hope you share more!

2 Likes

Centrepointe Library?

Your work is amazing! I’m so impressed–your kid’s imagination must be so vivid with toys like this to play with.

3 Likes

This is so cool! I’m planning to use my GF to build model-sized sets for my composite photography, so seeing constructed scenes like this is very exciting. It’s so much more detailed than what I can hand cut and construct, which I knew it would be, but it’s so great to see it!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s the maker space at Centerpointe. The staff there is really nice, and they now have 2 laser cutters (both epilogs, one 12x24 60 watts and one 18x24 75 watts.

2 Likes

No,no,no …I do not need another hobby, no trains. Although it would be in keeping with the movie to have a bit of monorail and a train suspended from it. Noooooooo!!!

3 Likes

They aren’t mentioning it as a hobby for you, it’s a potential market you can sell them to the folks that already have that hobby!

1 Like

Very true but my approach to “anything” is immersion, I wouldn’t be able, in good conscience, to promote something without making sure it “worked”! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think the “Best Dad Ever” award should be made on the GlowForge!

6 Likes

In… effing… credible.

4 Likes