Miniature progression

IMG_2607

I’ve always had a soft spot for miniatures of any kind, so I wanted to try my hand at some. I downloaded plans for the camera on thingiverse (sorry, can’t find the link right now). Spent a good hour converting the file to a :glowforge: happy file and a few tries to perfection and personalization as well. Then I used the base to design my own record player design and then moved on to the sewing machine design. They are all about an 1.5" wide if that and can be used as a necklace pendant or dongle of some kind, or in miniature sets of course.

IMG_2600 IMG_2603

60 Likes

dang

6 Likes

Can I nitpick over details just to make myself feel better about my inferior creativity?

9 Likes

Sure, go right ahead!

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll get right on that… hmmm… need to get creative now… wait… nevermind, I got nothin’.

6 Likes

Well, I see some things that I could improve on, but then I know my own imperfections… Hope you feel better at any rate! I know you’re creative in your own right!

1 Like

That’s awesome work, by the way.

2 Likes

FUN :glowforge::sunglasses:

1 Like

Adore :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Love the mini camera!

1 Like

Wow. Those are great!

Needs a banana for scale :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, that’s cool

1 Like

sigh You’re making me want to make minis, and I can’t get to my GF right now! (Seriously cute stuff, though!)

1 Like

Super cute! I’d say you’ve got pretty good designer chops.

2 Likes

FUN! I like that sewing machine! And the scissors - fantastic!

2 Likes

I love the sewing machine! and the tiny scissors! does the knob turn? cause that would be even more awesome!

2 Likes

No the knob doesn’t turn, but that would be fun!

Just added the sewing machine design to the free section:

4 Likes

These are all so cute!! I can not wait to make the sewing machine! Thank you, again!

1 Like

These are freaking awesome especially the sewing machine!

2 Likes