Sewing machine pin or pendant

Upon somewhat popular demand I offer this design for free:

IMG_2603

• You can use just one layer of :proofgrade:. Alter the file a little and flip to the other side to run the other side. The only thing that doesn’t look right is the knob on the side - that really needs the extra depth. On the other hand the thread etc. looks better in one layer.
  • Make sure you set the black lines to cut; the green things to engrave; and the red lines to score.
  • Will work with a pin on back for one layer, or thread a necklace through the handle.
  • Tip: the scissors also make nice earrings; just copy and enlarge them a bit.

svg and zip:
For personal use only as per forum rules!
sewing%20machine
sewing machine.svg.zip (14.2 KB)

Edit:
Tip: in order not to loose the tiny pieces falling down the tray, before you lift the :proofgrade: sheet, grab a piece of scotch tape and gently rub it on the small pieces. They’ll lift right out.

79 Likes

Ooohh, thank you! It’s so cute!!

3 Likes

Wheeee, thank you! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is sooo incredibly adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I love miniatures too. Cool design. Thank You!

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you. My mother will love the sewing machine!

2 Likes

Just to repeat what others are saying, thank you!

1 Like

This is so sweet! Thank you very much for sharing it with all of us.

1 Like

ahhhhhhhh! i was admiring your miniatures in the other post, and was hoping you’d have this one available for purchase! thank you soooooooo much for this. my mom is a quilter and a seamstress in general, and i want to make these for her quilting group.

thank you!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so very much! It is just adorable! Will have to make one for myself, and one to gift my youngest sister. Really too cute!

2 Likes

Of course - the quilters out there! Glad you - and everyone - likes it!

1 Like

Cool design, very much appreciate the share.

1 Like

Cute and, generous of you to share!

2 Likes

Thank you, I will make one for my wife.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the design, it’s adorable!

1 Like

Damn! I just realized I should have said “it’s sew cute!”

and thank you sew much! :grin:

7 Likes

Adorable! Thanks for the share!

1 Like

You’re sew welcome! :grin: Glad you like it sew much…

7 Likes

Tip: in order not to loose the tiny pieces falling down the tray, before you lift the :proofgrade: sheet, grab a piece of scotch tape and gently rub it on the small pieces. They’ll lift right out.

2 Likes

You can also lay some aluminum foil behind the material before cutting, to keep them from falling through.

1 Like