Miniature Room Box

This is the first thing I have shared with the community. I’ve always been in awe of everyone’s creations and despite owning this amazing laser for a couple of years now, I still feel like an amateur compared to the rest of you! But I made this and have no one in my life who would really care about such a thing or understand all of the work involved. I could NOT have done this effectively without the laser. I made everything with it except obvious things like the carpet and fireplace. The furniture was made with the Glowforge too. It is still a work in progress.

120 Likes

Okay, that justifies a WOW!

15 Likes

Wow! That is amazing!

13 Likes

…and, I raise his wow by an outstanding! I think you are far beyond amateur. There is an entire sub-culture of miniature aficionados here in the forum that will love this.

19 Likes

Who else thought it was a real room? :raising_hand_woman:

28 Likes

Yes, Wow, seems the proper reaction. I love the picture frame idea.

11 Likes

Fabulous. Please know that this community absolutely appreciates the work required to produce such a thing.

16 Likes

Huh this is pretty great. You can sort of tell scale in the first picture but can you give actual dimensions of the whole thing?

13 Likes

I’m blushing guys. It took so much to put myself out there. It’s 11.5 inches all the way around in 1:12 scale.

18 Likes

Oh super cool that you chose a particular scale.

Is 1:12 a standard dollhouse scale or something?

7 Likes

Holy smokes this is amazing

10 Likes

So beautiful!

11 Likes

Jaw. Drop.

15 Likes

That is just amazing!

12 Likes

Yes. 1:12 is the most common but there are many other scales.

8 Likes

Wow, incredible!

8 Likes

I’m in awe. This is incredible!

8 Likes

So cozy! Awesome.

7 Likes

I can’t believe the detail of everything in the room. I sure hope you will share more of your work.

12 Likes

Perfection!!! That is absolutely fantastic.

8 Likes