Missing Designs

I’ve seen a couple other people post this, but no solutions, and the admins have closed the threads, so I’m going to be ‘that guy’ and post the question over.

I’ve been trying to open the ‘free designs’ that show up on my home page - In particular, the keychain blanks, and the Pendant Blank.
23%20PM 32%20PM
There is still no reset option, which was mentioned in other threads, and when I open them, it takes me to the GF interface, but the design doesn’t appear.

Any suggestions?

When you upload the design if it does not show up at the top of the UI click on the box with the three dots. This should open the instructions on the right side and under the picture of the design is a reset design button click on it and the design should show up…

5 Likes

YOU, are a gentleperson and a scholar! Thank you. Both reappeared!

Bill

2 Likes

Just so you know in the future - that’s typically the result of opening a design and deleting the components out of it (presumably to upload your own artwork).

The designs are saved as you go, so if you delete them, they are deleted. You can push control-z to Undo and that will bring them back. With the caveat of if you leave the design - that won’t work.

The reset design is only available for Glowforge-provided files. It won’t work on your own designs.

2 Likes

Thank you and you are vey welcome

Thanks for the answer @gamn1958, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if you run into any other trouble, go ahead and post a new topic. Happy printing!