Missing parts

We just received our Glowforge Pro and started setting it up, however THE PLUG IS MISSING along with the accessory pack !!!

Who would sell a car without an engine!!! ???

Did you receive two packages?

Mine were a couple of days apart.

No second package.

If you contact the carrier with the tracking number (or look online), you should be able to find out where the 2nd package is.

Glowforge shipped them together. They can’t control what happens from there.

Hi
I just checked and another package “magically” appeared on my FedEx cue.
The electrical cord wasn’t with the machine…

1 Like

I get that it’s frustrating, but GF has to break up the packaging because of weight concerns etc. They have no control over FedEx and they weren’t able to magically make the package appear in your shipping cue. The tray you’ll need also comes in the second package, hope you get it soon!

how about the plug?

The cord AND the crumb tray are usually in the smaller second box along with a few other vital things

1 Like

A supreme tease huh? :expressionless:
Over a certain weight puts the package in the next higher $ category. Actually I believe the dimensions of the machine were dictated by shipping size If I recall.

1 Like

Pretty sure you are correct. And it would have required a mini pallet to ship via …and I’m blanking on bulk/pallet shipping. Instead of regular truck delivery.

Freight shipping. Instead of the regular deliveries.

2 Likes

It’s a standard power cable like is used on computers, printers, and such. Do you have one you can “borrow” from another piece of equipment until yours arrives?

2 Likes

If the tray was shipped in the box with the machine, the number of machines damaged in shipping would be far higher.

Power cord won’t do you much good until you have the tray. Yes, technically, you can print without it, but it’s not the best way to start off.

1 Like

We try to ship each order so that all the boxes arrive at the same time, but occasionally some of them get delayed in transit. Unfortunately, it looks like that’s what happened here. I’m so sorry for the delay!

It sounds like you’ve received everything now, so I’m going to close this topic. I hope it’s smooth printing from here on out, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@glowforge.com if you have any further questions or concerns.