Monday Monday Monday

Got my ups shipping notice last night. Nothing directly from Glowforge but UPS says I can expect Monday delivery. Guess I better leave work early!

63 Likes

Outstanding! Basic though right?

3 Likes

Yes, a basic.

4 Likes

Now I’m excited! looks like I ordered 1 hour and 3min after you did!
May I ask; when did you get your email from GF re confirming your shipping address?

4 Likes

I could only be more excited if it was mine coming in. We’re so looking forward to seeing projects like we did when you had the beta.

8 Likes

Fabulous!!! Looking forward to more of your posts!

7 Likes

Yahoooooo! I suspect you will see a significant difference between this one and the one you had for beta testing.

9 Likes

About time :grinning: I’m ready to see what you do with your forever machine!

6 Likes

That’s awesome!

5 Likes

I’m really happy to hear this. You played a big part in keeping me sold when you got the first of the beta units.

It’ll be nice seeing whatever you choose to share. Congratulations!

10 Likes

Great news!

4 Likes

Fantastic! Can’t wait to hear what you think of the Production model compared to the original beta unit. :grinning:

5 Likes

Awesome. Great news.

4 Likes

haha i imagine you’re more than a little excited / relieved to get running again eh?

3 Likes

Just got the official email from GFHQ, so all good there. I was wondering what would have happened if I came home Monday and found the box in the front yard (or not).

9 Likes

Very happy to hear this! You have contributed so much to the development of this machine, and to this forum as well. Great to know that you’re getting your forever machine soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

That sounds more like what would happen tith my sidewalk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, Congrats.

Congrats but good luck. My tracking is Monday as well but it has spent the entire week in sanpablo call and I am in Massachusetts so I don’t trust the tracking info

4 Likes