Monday Monday Monday

I was out in the woods this morning digging for quartz crystals when I got an email from UPS saying one of two boxes was being delivered today! :astonished:

Fortunately my wife was home otherwise it would have been a problem.
They did not even ask for a signature but they did help get it into the house.

So the big box is here which is good, but I still need to take of from work early to be here for the other one, and of course I can’t actually make anything until then. :disappointed:

16 Likes

Seems like nobody has had to sign for their G.F If it is sent with signature required then UPS seem to ignore it completely.

3 Likes

Glowflu! (koff! koff!)

2 Likes

So stoked you’re getting your foreverforge!

3 Likes

Woo hoo! Stoked for ya!

1 Like

Glad that you’ll be back in the game!

1 Like

Ugh this UPS bs is killing me. Crumb tray box was scheduled for a post 2:00 pm delivery, so I planned to work from home after lunch. Got on the bus to work and received an email saying the delivery time is now anything after 12:45. Hope I can get back in time!

4 Likes

Bribe the driver!!

2 Likes

Won’t they just drop & run anyway so it’ll be there when you get back?

My delivery window 11:15-3:15… It’s 4:45 no sign of ups this is torture… And I also took a day of work for this just find find out I didn’t need to :frowning:

The one thing worse than not setting expectations is setting them and then failing to deliver on them.

2 Likes

If they had dropped and run it may NOT have been here.
Mail theft is endemic in my neighborhood.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending upon perspective) I am here and the box is not (yet).

3 Likes

Sorry man, I know how that feels. :frowning:

Sigh.
I have no idea how they come up with these estimates.

4 Likes

Mine said the exact same thing, same times too. They delivered at 6:45.

2 Likes

Awwww, man. I was sure you must have it by now. Can’t be much longer!

That’s pretty standard for UPS, in my experience. Box will be delivered upside down, with the sides kicked in, and you’re lucky if they even bother to ring the doorbell.

FedEx makes me sign for everything. And usually the box arrives in one piece.

1 Like

Well then they are only 8 minutes late. :smile:

1 Like

I found my PRU standing on the end in the garage - I was home and the garage door was open and my wife’s car was gone. No doorbell. I knew it was there when I got the delivery message from My UPS text.

1 Like

Presented without comment.

6 Likes