More Adventures in 3D deep engraving

These serve no purpose and yet I like them quite a bit. 1/4 translucent acrylic, used PG settings

127 Likes

I’d disagree on that count, but that’s your call. Nice engraves.

8 Likes

In fact, I’ll go one further… you think they serve no purpose, wait till your friends see one of those. They’re going to want one. They won’t know why exactly but they’ll want one all the same :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Wow! Those are really nice. I really like the red one!

3 Likes

Totally beautiful!

2 Likes

No defocus? They look great!

4 Likes

These would look lovely on a curtain tie back hook, or in the corners of a fancy photo frame.

12 Likes

Lots of deco options with these. Perhaps a bigger one could make a nice soap dish or the back of a phone stand. Great work!

6 Likes

I was skeptical on trying that! But you changed my mind :slight_smile: Beautiful!

4 Likes

I like those a lot. I’m curious how large they are and how long the engrave took.

I could see these used as decorations (Christmas) or set into drawer pulls or as a decorative element for wood turned items like lidded boxes or urns.

See, maybe their purpose is to inspire other people’s creative ideas. :smile:

6 Likes

I could easily see them as jewelry. A couple done about half inch diameter as earrings or an inch or two in diameter as pendants…
I have been doing that with some of my designs I am using for avatars.

3 Likes

Wow, this makes me want to try a 3D engrave, but, I have no idea where to start! Very pretty indeed

3 Likes

Holy cow! THAT’s a deep engrave!

1 Like

I’m new to the idea of the 3D engrave but think these are fantastic! What does the image used look like? I assume it’s a photo with shading or can it be a vector? Anyway, super super cool!

4 Likes

wow. what does your design file look like?

2 Likes

Those would make great inlays for a jewelry box, or something similar.

5 Likes

Coasters?

2 Likes

Can’t tell how big they are but if they were button sized…they would make fancy buttons with the addition of some holes.

2 Likes

My gosh those are so beautiful! You could fill them with resin and sell them as coasters.

2 Likes

Those would make nice pendants for a necklace. Nice job on them.

2 Likes