More Miniature Eye Candy for the nook

Hi Everyone! I decided my book nook was going to need a bigger bookcase. Library caliber. But didn’t want to do a full wall to have to fill with stuff. So, I just made a bigger one, with a ladder to reach the higher shelves and plants on top. The ladder does slide, but it’s not held in on the bottom so it just slides right out if I pick up the whole thing. I’ll glue it in place during nook assembly.

Thanks for taking a look, and until next update on the nook, Happy Forging!

53 Likes

So cute!!!

5 Likes

Love the ladder!

5 Likes

Awesome - again! Question - do you ever sleep? Does your brain ever take a rest? You keep coming up with more and more wonderful designs. It astounds me! Love that you show them to us! Thanks!!

3 Likes

Not as much as I should, and no, no it really doesn’t. I’m always making something. Before the GF, it was photo albums and paper stuffs on the Cricut, before that it was a closet full of yarn and I was always crocheting something, painting ceramics before that. Eventually, Geordie (my forge) will give out, as all machines eventually do, I’ll probably sell it and move on to 3D printing or something (and may the heavens help me if I ever end up with a 3D printer AND a working GF at the same time!) :rofl:

8 Likes

Oh, the little plants totally make the piece! Love it!

3 Likes

I think I could live in your book nook!

2 Likes

Wow, the color detail is amazing. Very cute.

3 Likes

I understand. I always want to learn new things. there is just SO much!

2 Likes

This is adorable!

2 Likes

Filament printers have gotten pretty cheap and reliable these days.
I’m still working on making friends with my resin printer.

3 Likes

Ah, miniatures and books are two of my favorite things. I liked miniature books a lot more when my eyesight was better, though. :wink:

2 Likes