More silicone bracelet wider

I had some empty space in my design thankfully I was able to find a cool border in GF for the breathe sanskrit symbol. The 3/4 wide silicone band is much better for the zantangle design…comes out pretty. This is 2 color silicone pink and black band no need to fill color.

41 Likes

Ooh got a source for those?

5 Likes

That bracelet looks incredible!!

3 Likes

That is beautiful. I like it better than your first one. But, pink is my favorite color! Great job!!!

2 Likes

Cool! Gotta have more silicone bracelet! (And more cowbell!)
Pretty design!

6 Likes

Ohh … love the width. Beautiful engraving!

3 Likes

Very cool! Even cooler than the first. :om:

2 Likes

https://www.wrist-band.com/
Dual layer 3/4 inch wide band

4 Likes

I love these! They are beautiful.

I am guessing this was posted somewhere but I’m not seeing it when I search. Can you tell me how you flatten down the bracelet to engrave on it? Are you using a jig?

I would like to try this (have a specific project in mind) and I have a couple of ideas that might work but I would love to know your process for this!!

I’m probably missing something obvious but it’s been a long week. :smiley:

1 Like

I would think that you could stretch it over a piece of wood cut to size–that would hold the engravable area flat.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking - if you cut a jig that was something like this:

4 Likes

That’s even better than what I was thinking!

1 Like

But I think it might need a little riser piece underneath to allow room for the bracelets underneath?

1 Like

You could add some little ‘feet’ to each corner of the jig?

Yeah! That’s what I was thinking. It wouldn’t have to be very thick, so just a couple of squares in each corner.

1 Like

Here it is. It works great I hope it helps

2 Likes

I actually use the hold down pins on the edges of the board to hold it down as much as possible.

2 Likes

@trually exactly what I was gonna ask. Great minds think alike.

2 Likes

Just curious, how did you order plain bands from that site? I can’t find a way around the “add artwork” part.

1 Like

I just wrote in leave blank please. They understood my request. hope that helps

3 Likes