Multiple download of designs?

Got the “no longer premium” email just now, and hadn’t realized that there was going to be a rolling amount of files able to be stored…and I want to download my previous designs for safekeeping. except, of course, I have a huge number of files created over years, and the current method of downloads that I see is…well, terrible. Any chance of getting a mass download option? Otherwise it will take hours and hours…

1 Like

You should get Legacy storage of your files. (They aren’t going to limit folks to 30 days of file storage if they had their machines before October 31st. None of us were warned about it early enough to not load up our Dashboards.) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ah! That is good to know…but that is def not what the email I just received said. :-/

I’m sure they created their email for going forward not back. (But if you look at the September Update Discussion thread Dan has the Legacy inclusion listed down at the bottom of the chart.)

1 Like

Since this is all new, it’s probably just as well to double check (better safe than sorry!). And your request for a mass download is a really good one…

2 Likes

Thank you @Jules!

@griffey, I’ve confirmed that your files will remain in place, and I’m sorry for the concern we gave you!

1 Like