Multiple prints look different

Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this?
I copy and pasted a logo in the Glowforge and engraved them at the same time with the same setting and they look different. I have no idea what is going on. Supposedly it is the exact same acrylic but everything else is exactly the same. I don’t know if its the machine or what.

That is strange. Can you export this file and share so someone can take a look?

1 Like

Yes, It’ll be a little while until I get back to my computer but it’s just a PNG I uploaded. I can add it this evening.

Maybe I’ll switch it back to convert to dots to see. Maybe there is something in the software that doesn’t like my PNG when varying power.

Did the images engrave at the same time or as two separate files? Did you copy and paste after the image was in the Glowforge? Can you try copying/pasting in your graphics program and uploading both at the same time.

Yes, I’m trying that right now. I uploaded the PNG to the glowforge software, put in my settings and then copy and pasted. They did print at the same time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.