My first Laser tile

Good idea to look at the bank withdrawal. I just called the number listed next to the withdrawal and got an answering machine. No business name was announced…just the name Danny. I left him a message, reiterating some of the concerns about these orders and hope to get a response.

1 Like

Looks amazing. Going to have to get a box and try this out.

1 Like

Yes, I have received the box of 4 1/2" tiles, the box of 6" tiles has shipped or so they say. I will give them the benefit of doubt.

2 Likes

Keep the number on hand and you can look it up online to see who is registered to it.

1 Like

It sounds as though they’re credible given that orders have been received… It could be that they got oversold with the sudden interest and needed to restock. By the time I get my GF Pro I hope they are available again.

2 Likes

Just received an email from them…so all is well.

“Here is your tracking number; sorry for the delay…we’ve been extremely short-handed.”

5 Likes

Thanks for the update. Now I feel more comfortable to order myself.

Coupon code “sorry” no longer works. Bummer

2 Likes

UPDATE! Yay…just received my LaserTiles. Nicely packed, none broken.

19 Likes

More shopping to do.

2 Likes

I sent an email to the folks at Laser Tile apologizing for ‘stalking’ them about my order and said that I hoped their help shortage would be resolved, plus I also mentioned that their website needed to be updated with contact info. and that the order page was not secure. Here was his response…

“Thank you for your understanding & to make things even more complicated; GoDaddy had an issue with our domain name…they couldn’t figure out so we were down for almost 2 weeks!”

So sounds like they’re working at all of this, but have been having a really tough time, lately.

7 Likes

You are not the only one that bugged the heck out of them.
I sent them several emails, and if I could have found a phone number, I really would have pestered them about their site.
I think I have enough of their tiles now to last me a while but who knows.
After the first tile I am hooked, I just need more free time.
Tomorrow afternoon, I will be trying out a few of the smaller tiles.
Just hope they work as well as the others.

Can’t wait to see what you can do with the tiles.

2 Likes

Here’s my puppy test tile. It’s my wife’s favorite because it’s got both the corgi & the pugs. Striations are an artifact of my first attempts to dial it in. Later results were better but this remains her fave :smiling_face: It’s like my version of the kids’ early drawings on the fridge.

16 Likes

Really looks good, I can see why your wife would like it.
Bet you could make a little bit of cash, doing tiles of peoples pets.

1 Like

I need to make one of those with my little guy. Great engrave resolution!

1 Like

Wow…if I could sell free time I would be a very rich woman. But then, to you it would no longer be ‘free’ time. Haha!

5 Likes

I just got my “Free Shipping” size box of tiles in…they either included a small box of broken tiles in there for testing purposes, or the little box of tiles didn’t make it.

I got about 50 good tiles out of the deal so it’s jake. Just curious whether that small box was a freebie or a boo-boo. (Not curious enough to try to find the site again and look it up.) :smile:

2 Likes

I also received a box today. What settings are people using?

Well, at least we all got our orders. Now, I’m wondering though if we even ordered the same thing? I got 15 tiles for $45. Sounds like you might have ordered more than I did.

@YawString from an earlier post for the cat tile.
I used 1000 speed and 5% power, dots pattern and adjusted for thickness of tile. That was my first guess and it worked.

It will be tomorrow before I can try a few tiles, I will post the numbers, results and let you pick which one you think you like the best.

5 Likes

Thanks @numosbk I did see your post but I also is this post from @chris1 where he though you might have meant 50%. In any event, I’ll experiment and post back what works well for me. Thanks for posting about these tiles!

1 Like